Friday, January 7, 2011

Confession II

Remember when I said that Project 365 was going to be hard?  Well, it is.  Generally I have some fun pictures/posts to share from over the weekend but during the week, life is pretty routine.

So many times I’m looking for something to take a picture of, instead of letting it happen naturally.  And when you work at a desk job and come straight home, there are not that many opportunities.

Case in point; my day today…

I made it out the door on time but lacking in breakfast.  I grabbed some Greek yogurt to eat at work.  For a majority of the day, I was stuck in a meeting.  The lunch they ordered in was a sandwich that I could have made from home.  The meeting was tense and left me in a grumpy mood.  I came home, had some tostadas with a pear cider.  Then I proceeded to sit on the couch and watch ‘Say Yes To the Dress’ and browse the internet.

Literally around 9:15pm I remembered I needed to post my picture of the day.  I asked Jeff if he had taken a picture and the answer was no.  So in order to keep the challenge going, Jeff snapped one of me being grumpy on the couch. 

IMG_7758

I bet you really enjoyed that one right?  What a waste of a jpg. 

So, my confession; I’m really thinking about stopping the project.  I’ll probably give it one more week but no promises.  :/