Monday, June 17, 2013

Kenzie’s Room–36 Weeks

The last couple of weeks Jeff has been working hard on Kenzie’s room.  It’s been freshly painted (the best paint job in our whole house!!)

IMG_1106

IMG_1109

We’ve bought the paper and lined her drawers.

IMG_1136

We added some art to the collection we plan on hanging.

IMG_1137

The fan has been hung…but doesn’t work!  Jeff has to go to Home Depot to figure out what is going wrong.

IMG_1138

And Chloe has helped me sort through all her presents so we can start washing them and putting them away.  Her room is pretty close to being “done for now” and I can’t wait to reveal it!

IMG_1140

What’s left for the last four weeks?

I have two more weeks of work left and I’m slowly beginning to dread them.  Almost every day I’ve been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions and they are starting to take my breath away.  Trying to work through them does not sound like fun.

Once I’m off work, I have two weeks to relax and sit on the couch.  Yep, that’s what I got planned. 

Because I was sick, we rescheduled the breastfeeding class to July 11 (only 3 days before K’s due date) the only day the hospital had it open.  Here’s hoping she stays put until at least after the class. 

Only four more weeks to go!!