Friday, September 2, 2011

2011 Disneyland Expo

Only 1 day to go until our 5k!

Jeff and I got up early and headed out to the Expo to pick up our bibs and goody bags.  On the way we passed a food truck.  They are pretty popular but we haven’t been able to track one down. 

IMG_1098 IMG_1099

The Brats Berlin truck is going to be at the LA County Fair so finally we’ll have a chance to try one out! 

We got to Disneyland a little early so we headed into the park to pass the time.  There was some production going on and a lot of Main Street had cameras and cast members directing traffic.

IMG_1100

IMG_1101

IMG_1102

IMG_1103

IMG_1104

At noon, we made our way over to the Disneyland Hotel.

IMG_1108

The Half Marathon finish line!

IMG_1109

IMG_1110

Once we were inside, it was really organized.  The lines were short and in no time, Jeff and I had our bibs and were headed to the Expo.

IMG_1111

This was my first Expo and I didn’t know what to expect.  It didn’t seem as big as I thought it would be but there were a lot of giveaways!

IMG_1114

We were getting hungry for lunch so we left once we were done with the Expo. 

Once we got home I laid out our loot. 

IMG_1119

Chloe!!  Second try…

IMG_1122

I’m getting excited!!

IMG_1124