Monday, March 28, 2011

My 30th Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!

IMG_9000

Today I turned 30.

Even though I knew it was coming, my 30th birthday some how ended snuck up on me.  Before I even realized it, my last weekend in my 20’s was upon me and no big plans were made. 

Jeff and I decided to keep it low key and have a celebration later this year, in the summer.  But that didn’t stop us from having some fun in the mean time. 

Saturday evening, my family came over for a small celebration. 

IMG_8957IMG_8958IMG_8970

Noellie is doing such a good job of crawling.  Can’t wait until she starts walking!!

Soon it was time for the cake.  Want to know what 30 candles on 1 cake looks like? 

IMG_8976IMG_8977

I love how excited Hailey looks in the background. 

IMG_8979

30 candles…and I have to be honest, I couldn’t blow them all out!  I had help from 2 of our nieces.  I’m getting old. 

IMG_8981IMG_8984

Thank you everyone for the gifts and company!