Thursday, October 21, 2010

You Again?

This morning when my alarm went off I got up and proceeded with my normal morning routine.  However, when I was ready to take Chloe out for her morning walk I realized it was raining.  I decided today would be a good day to try out Chloe’s raincoat.  I put on her yellow coat and her shoes and proceeded to walk my dog in the rain.  She hated it!  I could tell. 

After her walk she normally sits on my bed or on the floor and proceeds to clean herself.  This morning though, she decided she would rather dig into my freshly made bed.  When I came around the corner at first I couldn’t find her.  Then I saw it…a small round circle under the sheets.  She had made her way under the covers and at the end of the bed!

When I came home this afternoon, so happy to see my puppy girl, what did Chloe do?  She cut her eyes up at me as if to say You Again?  Where is the other one?  She misses her daddy!  Come home soon Jeff!

Meanwhile, my Jeff is in Florida eating and petting some gators.  Please husband, come home with both of your hands!

GatorfoodGator