Thursday, December 19, 2013

San Francisco-Baby Edition

We drove into San Francisco a little after lunch and hung out at my mom’s place waiting for a room to open up.  As soon as it did, we checked in and then headed down to Union Square so mom could show off Kenzie to her co-workers.  I took the below pictures through the car window so Kenzie wouldn’t wake up.

IMG_1877

IMG_1875IMG_1880

IMG_1882

I love Union Square during Christmas.  They have the best decorations and an ice skating rink right in the middle!

The next day we just hung out at my mom’s.  It was pretty cold all weekend and Jeff and I wanted to just relax.  We had a yummy lunch of stone crabs (my first time having them), potato salad, and greens.  Perfect!

IMG_1883

IMG_1884

IMG_1886IMG_1885

IMG_1887

A little after lunch picture.  Smile

IMG_1890

We packed a TON of Kenzie’s stuff to ensure she always had something to do.  We pulled out her floor mat and she had fun just looking at the toys and rolling over. 

IMG_1892

IMG_1893

IMG_1897

We finished the night off with some of Kara’s Cupcakes & a fire. 

IMG_1901

IMG_1907

We had plans to explore the city and go Christmas shopping the next day.  Stay tuned!