Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sprinkling Avery

I went back and forth with deciding to do a shower for Avery.  She was my second baby, another girl, and her and Kenz are very close in age…  But eventually Jeff reminded me that each baby is a special gift and should be celebrated.

We kept Avery’s shower low key and when searching Pinterest, I saw lots of “Baby Sprinkle” themes.  Perfect for a second baby!

IMG951388

IMG959850

IMG_2781

IMG953705IMG952479

I ended up being a lot warmer than we thought and the food was perfect for the warm weather.  We had sandwiches, pasta salad, fruit, cheese and crackers, mini yogurt parfaits and lots of sweets with sprinkles on them. 

IMG951967

We played a couple of games – a pass the gift right/left depending on the story and a what’s in your purse game.  There were multiple winners for the passing game and my MIL won the purse game.  It was close though…lesson learned, don’t ever clean out your purse before a baby shower!

IMG951360

IMG_2803

While the adults were playing games, the kiddos decorated some onesies for Avery.  They all turned out so cute and I can’t wait for her to wear them!

IMG953708

We cut the cake after games-I was very proud of it since I decorated it myself!  And then opened gifts last.  Avery is all ready to go!

IMG_1821IMG_7068

Kenzie also got a few big sister gifts.  Thank you to those who thought of my little “big” girl! 

IMG959243

IMG_0664

Only 2-3 more weeks till we get to meet the littlest Loyd!