Sunday, June 21, 2015

Avery 4 Months

Oh my sweet Bean, what a difference 1 month makes.  I was looking at your 3 month recap and you have changed & grown so much!

photo 1 (3)photo 2 (3)

Probably the best change, you are sleeping through the night!  In your crib!!  This is something big sister has YET to do…

photo 3 (3)photo 2 (4)

But let’s back up a bit.  This month you started eating more!  You moved up to 4.5oz bottles during the day and a 4oz bottle at night.  Mommy’s supply is starting to fluctuate but you do well on formula so I’m trying not to worry too much.

photo 1 (5)

A cute thing you are starting to learn, thumb sucking.  I know this will be hard to break but you look so cute doing it and it helps you so much at night.

photo 2 (7)

You started needing me less and less during the night and slept so well in your bassinet.  I felt it was time for you to make the move and you did great!  You started sleeping through the night more and more often.  Naps are a different story.  They are all over the place and only 20-40 minutes at a time.  I think because of this, you have an 8pm bedtime.

photo 3 (6)

I keep warning myself that things may change when you learn to sit up, but for now, I’m so thankful!!

I love you Bean!!