Monday, March 4, 2013

Bubbles

Last week I mentioned our sweet girl was kicking me while we were viewing her on the ultrasound and that I couldn’t feel her kick.

That was short lived.

The Saturday after my ultrasound I felt a weird twitch on my lower left abdomen and then seconds later again in the middle.  I texted my friend who is 8 mos pregnant and she said that’s the exact same thing she felt when she first felt her daughter move. The very next morning I was still in bed and rolled over a little too much onto my stomach.  Almost immediately I felt what can only be described as tiny rolling bubbles move away from where I was laying on my stomach.  Little Loyd rolled away from being squashed!

Since then I’ve felt her move at least everyday.  It’s usually after I eat and when I’m sitting or laying down in the evenings.  It has got to be one of the weirdest and coolest feelings.

I can’t wait for her kicks and punches to be just a little stronger so Jeff can feel them.  But until then, I’m happy to feel her little bubbly moves.