Monday, March 11, 2013

What’s in a name

I’ve told this story before but I think it is hilarious so I’m going to re-tell it. #sorryimnotsorry

Some girls have baby names picked out from early on. My girl name of choice was Chloe. I told NO ONE this. Not Jeff, my mom, sister…no one! Fast forward a few years and this little munchkin…

IMG_4594

named this pup…

IMG_6165

Chloe. I guess I got my wish – my first “girl” was named Chloe!

Since then I had to ponder a new girls name should the chance that we ever had a girl came up. I had been sitting on Devon for awhile until the moment we found out we were having a girl.

For some reason, Devon just didn’t seem to fit.

Almost immediately after our appointment Jeff and I settled on a different name – something I would have never thought of before being pregnant. Here’s a hint.

IMG950738

While we aren’t 100% set, we’ve already come up with a nickname and have been calling her that since then. For now, it seems to fit.

Here is a picture from today, since mom hasn’t seen my belly since 10 weeks. Sorry for the bad quality and creepy hand. I was in a rush and wanted to eat lunch.

2013-03-11_11-55-56_50