(Yeah, this is one day late…)
Twenty four weeks down and sixteen to go!
The last 24 weeks have gone by pretty quickly, I know the next 16 will too. I’m starting to get anxious reading my baby book since they are already talking about hospital tours and child birth classes as I enter into month 6.
Kenzie is already getting spoiled and has a few gifts waiting for her arrival.
A couple of outfits and accessories from my boss, cousin and BIL & his girlfriend…
Chloe is a fan of Kenzie’s rattle. I was opening the gift to snap a pic and Chloe took off with it!!
Her crib! from my mom-a very generous gift…no picture yet since it’s still in the box.
And some very special gifts from my MIL. The rocker that was given to her when Jeff was a newborn and is now being passed on to Kenzie. She’s also gave us one of Jeff’s baby blankets.
Here is what week 24 looks like:
- Total weight gained – 6 pounds
- Pregnancy meltdowns – 1 in Home Depot, I apologized for it as soon as it was over
- Cravings – desserts! Apple pie with ice cream is my favorite right now
- New side effect– Headaches – boooo!!!
- Number of days until my birthday – 2!!
- Next doctor’s appointment – In two weeks, my glucose test-gross