Monday, June 24, 2013

A Change In Date-37 Weeks

K’s original due date from the beginning has been 7-14-13.  I even had a “feeling” that I would be late and she’d be coming after her due date.

So much for me and my “feelings”.

At my last doctor’s appointment, I was asking if my doctor was on call the weekend I was due when she mentioned it doesn’t really matter since she would probably induce me a week early.

Uh, what?

Due to some of the complications I’ve had, I would not be left to labor at will – I was getting an assigned date. 

K’s new date?  7-8-13.  One week earlier.  Which means I only have 2 weeks to go, 1 of them I’m still working and 1 week of leave.

I feel a bit stressed and like everything is now kicked into high gear.  Saturday we went shopping to finish buying our registry necessities. 

photo

The room is like 75% done but the house is still a mess.  Here’s hoping we can get everything done before she comes!!