Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Grumpy Valentine

This Valentine’s Day we made the decision to stay in.  I wanted to sit on the couch and do very little to encourage Avery to come out today.  I did not want her born on Valentine’s Day.  My little girl deserved 2 separate celebration days!

So instead, I hung out with this little munchkin while Jeff got in a HIM training ride.  She really wanted to get into her bank but has a bad habit of putting the coins in her mouth.

When I told her no, this is what happened next.

Poor girl!  Jeff cooked us tri-tip for dinner and bought stuff to make chocolate covered strawberries.  They were the best! 

And now…I’m officially ALL CAUGHT UP ON POSTS!  I was telling Jeff at dinner, some women nest by cleaning the house.  I wanted to catch up on all my blog posts before Avery comes.  Done!  You can come anytime now little girl!