Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stop! Jeff Is Holding A Baby

Our Saturday started early when we took Shannon to the airport to catch her flight to SF. Chad had heard of a good deal when signing up with Navy Federal so we drove down to Costa Mesa and signed us all up. It sounds pretty boring but you'll never guess what happened while we were there...Jeff held Noelle for the first time. I quickly grabbed my phone to record the moment. No one would believe it otherwise!





After that we grabbed some lunch at Stonefire Grill. It was my first time there and it was delicious! We split a pesto pizza, chicken tortilla soup and a rib-eye salad.

After the drive home, Danny, Brooklyn and Kalea came over for a bit. Kalea is finally at that age where she can now use the camera. She took a ton of random artsy pictures that weren't half bad for a 3 year old.





I'm trying to convince Jeff to skip his ride tomorrow so we can go to Disneyland. Wish me luck!

PS The Disneyland pictures are now up, click here to see them.
PSS My mom just text me that she is sitting 2 tables away from Robin Williams. She said she is totally staring!