Saturday, September 4, 2010

Play-Doh Fun

Brooky and Kalea slept over last night, the first time in a long time! They went to bed late but graciously slept in. We woke up around the same time and I took off for a 2 mile run while Jeff started breakfast and entertained the girls. When I got back, Kalea kept saying "Aunty run?" and even touched my sweaty forhead to ensure that yes, I indeed ran.

After breakfast the girls and I, along with Aunty Shannon, went shopping for Noelle's dedication tomorrow. The girls were good and able to pick out one small toy each. When we got back to my house we opened their new toy and made play-doh Mr. PotatoHeads and Strawberry Shortcakes.




Later Kalea and Daniel both crashed. It seems when one sleeps, the other has to also. This is not the 1st sleeping side by side picture I have of these two!