Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday

Today started off slow and lazy and pretty much stayed that way all day.

While Jeff and his brother took his car to be smogged, I stayed home and hung out with Chloe.  I didn’t even change out of my pajamas until 10:30 am today! 

Eventually Jeff returned from the smog location with bad news…his car did not pass.  Even after spending the $$$ on a new battery.  What the heck man?!?  I totally hate Jeff’s car right now.  We are so on non-speaking terms. 

The nieces showed up this afternoon with lots of energy.  They started with Hungry Hippos…

IMG_8875

Which quickly turned into basketball hippos.  I put a stop to this as soon as I got my pictures.  Little hard white balls flying towards the tv with a 3 year old’s aim did not sound like a good idea. 

IMG_8882IMG_8884IMG_8885

We had a bit of a I-really-need-a-nap-but-in-no-way-am-I-admitting-it meltdown.  I suggested watching a movie and both Kalea and Chloe laid down for a bit. 

IMG_8886

Chole’s bed head.  Smile

IMG_8887IMG_8888IMG_8889

After dinner and baths, the girls got their second wind.  So much that Kalea and her team of fairies were reeking havoc in my loft.  The fairy in her hand decided to throw every pillow we own all around the room and then “jump” from pillow to pillow. 

IMG_8890IMG_8891IMG_8893IMG_8894

Now I’m blogging and Jeff is talking to our neighbor friend regarding the Honda that shall not be named and how to fix it.  Hopefully it will be little $$$.  I so don’t want to spend money on that car. 

Tomorrow Jeff and I are going to try to do a 3 mile run and then (maybe) head down to Disneyland.  Depends on our legs, moods and the weather.  Good night everyone!

PS Shannon was watching the other nieces and reported that Hailey said “l Love…” again.  C & C have been trying to get her to say the so cute phrase.  Who earned her deceleration of love this time?  Chipies.  Her exact words “Sha-sha, I love chipies.”  And yes, she doesn’t call Shannon “Aunty Sha-Sha”  Just Sha-sha.  She’s mature like that.