Saturday, July 21, 2012

Underdog Wine Bar

Another week of work travel is done!  This time business took me to Livermore, CA.  We were able to head out for dinner after business was done and made our way to the Underdog Wine Bar at Concannon Vineyard

IMG_0180

IMG_0179

IMG_0181 IMG_0178

IMG_0182

The wine bar had small plates that were paired with a trio of tastings.  I still wasn’t feeling too well so I stayed with a trio of sliders and iced tea.

IMG_0176

From left to right: crab cake slider, cheeseburger slider, pulled pork slider. 

IMG_0177

The best one was the pulled pork slider.  So good!

IMG_0183

IMG_0184

The next night our group headed over to the Gay Nineties Pizza Co for dinner.

2012-07-18_18-08-49_778

Dinner was just pizza but the restaurant itself has a crazy history - complete with a brothel, a full figured lady ghost and underground tunnels!

This was the first time I’d been to Livermore and the weather was very nice!  The only bad thing…I left a pair of shoes and a phone charger behind at the hotel.  Thankfully the hotel located them and are holding them for me!