Sunday, August 12, 2012

Texts from Jeff

Alternate title:  Another Chloe Post

Over the last couple of days, Jeff sent me the below pictures in texts.  Since I’m working at a new office and the total of people I interact with are 3 (seriously!  I went from being in an office of 95 to now 3) I look forward to texts or emails from Jeff to keep me company.  Here is what he sent me.

Look Mom, I got a bath!

IMG959605

Watching Jeff clean out our garage and wash our garage floor.  It looks so good now!

IMG956951

WTF.  I laughed out loud when I got that one.  I had just told Jeff to make himself some Top Ramen vs me stopping and getting him dinner. 

IMG953413

It’s going to be a busy week!  We have to niecie birthdays coming up and then some family time.  The next few work days are going to drag!