Saturday, November 3, 2012

My First Stitch Fix

While I was sleeping here…

2012-10-31_19-30-26_319

My first Stitch Fix arrived!  Yay!

IMG_0379

I first heard about Stitch Fix from this gal.  Here’s how it works…as often as you want, Stitch Fix will send you a wardrobe “fix” consisting of 5 items.  You receive your items and have the luxury of trying them on at home, with your existing wardrobe.  You keep what you want, and return the rest – on them!  They even include a pre-paid return envelope. 

How do they know what you would like?  Before your fix, you fill out a detailed questionnaire to help your personal stylist determine what would work with you.  Each fix costs $20 but the fee goes towards any purchase you make. 

So without further ado, here’s what was in my box!

IMG_0382IMG_0383IMG_0384

I really liked the dress on the left but it just didn’t fit.  The two tops were also a pass.  It’s funny that a majority of my fix were dark items.  The one item I ended up keeping…

2012-11-03_21-46-10_283

I love the color!  And that SF sends a card with 2 styling options using the top.

There was also a necklace included in the shipment that I waffled on keeping or returning.  But I didn’t LOVE it so back in the box it went.

Verdict?  I’d definitely give it a second go! 

If you are interested…the website is still in beta form so use the below invite. 

YOU’RE INVITED!!

As a welcome home treat Jeff found a new cupcake place that was featured on Cupcake Wars.

IMG_0380

IMG_0381

They were divine!