Sunday, September 18, 2011

Double booked

I have problems saying “no” when it comes to the nieces.  Especially saying no to spending time with them.  So when Danny and Crystal both asked if I could watch their respective daughters Saturday, I said yes without thinking.  Oops!

It worked out okay since Aunty Shannon was available to take over one shift.  I spent the first half of the morning with the older nieces while Danny went to work.

IMG_1319

IMG_1320

The nieces were pretty tired from their early morning wake up call so they spent most of the day on our bed watching cartoons. 

Mid-afternoon I left Shannon and the nieces to head over to C & C’s.  They were headed to a wedding that evening (and totally forgot to smuggle out some wedding cake for me!) so it was just me and the baby nieces. 

IMG_1321 IMG_1322

IMG_1323

Well me, the nieces and Jeff for a bit.  Smile  Jeff came by with some dinner for me and hung out for awhile. 

IMG_1328

Jeff and Hailey consulted each other on paint samples.  That girl KNOWS her colors!!

IMG_1330

After dinner and bath time, the baby nieces went to bed without a problem.  LOVE THAT!