Saturday, September 10, 2011

Out and back

3 miles done!

IMG_1306

Jeff and I went to the fair this morning with Danny, the girls and Shannon.  It was perfect weather to go and the pictures are coming soon.

We got home early enough that I decided to fit in a run.  This coming week is going to be a busy one and after Monday, the next opportunity for me to run wouldn’t be until Friday! 

I decided to do 3 miles and finished in 36:01!  I did an out and back to C & C’s to make it 1 mile and then an out and back to Shannon’s to make it a total of 3.  On my way out to Shannon’s I was getting tired.  The walking around the fair, very little water and a slight sunburn was all adding up.  But as soon as I turned around, my legs could tell they were headed home and felt good.  I sprinted at the end but not fast enough to break the 36 min time.  Next time though!