Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I’m thoroughly impressed…

and disgusted.  But before we get to that, let’s take a look at Kenzie’s “first time at Costco” outfit. 

IMG_1453

Some outtakes…

IMG_1454IMG_1452

Now for the reason for the title.  See that face?  There is a story behind that now happy face. 

IMG_1455

All day today Kenzie had been super fussy.  Without going into too much detail, Jeff and I gave her something to aid her digestive system along yesterday but for some reason it may not have been enough.  After a short call to Jeff, I decided to put on my big girl pants and give her some help on my own. 

It went okay, she didn’t cry and within seconds she had some relief.  As I was changing the diaper, she went again all over my hand.  And then…she poo’d across the entire room.  (I’ll save you some gagging and not enlarge the below pics.  But if you want to examine them for detail, just click on it to enlarge.)

IMG_1456

IMG_1457

IMG_1458

IMG_1459

Yep, easily a 6 foot distance.  I had to dismantle my diaper cake earlier than I thought.  And it took me all afternoon, in between naps to clean it up. 

See…impressive, but gross.  Smile