Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Big Sister Gene

I think an urge to clean is a Big Sister gene.  Something that isn’t in the make up of younger sisters.  Brooklyn pulled out an old toy and after a quick confirmation of what cobwebs are, decided her toy was too dirty to play with and it needed to be cleaned.

Out came the baby wipes and with a little bit of elbow grease, it was all better.

Brooklyn 1121-1

If it was Kalea, she would have just played with the toy dirty.

If it was me and my big sister, Shannon would have cleaned the toy.  I wouldn’t have bothered and just put the toy away and got out something else. 

See, big sister gene. 

I’m just waiting for Noellie to get a litter bigger and I’m sure my theory will pan out with Hailey and Noelle. 

And yes, that’s Lotso sitting in the back modeling Brooklyn’s shoes.

Brooklyn 1121-2