Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our New (Old) Couch

Since Chad and Crystal were moving and looking for a new couch, Jeff and I offered to take their old one off their hands.  The muscle came over tonight and helped Jeff move our old couch out and the new to us couch in.

IMG_6948IMG_6956

The new couch is Chloe approved.  She was easily able to sit on the back of the couch. 

Before leaving, the girls admired the few Christmas decorations I had out and decided to make a train out of the dining table chairs and some of the Christmas dolls.

IMG_6949

I caught Kalea playing with one of my Christmas stuffed animals on our couch.  She was being silly but once she saw me, she instantly began to ham it up even more.  You can tell she’s giving me the side eye to make sure I’m catching her on film. 

IMG_6951IMG_6952IMG_6953

IMG_6954IMG_6955

Thanks to Chad and Crystal for splurging on a new couch and passing down their oldie but goodie!