Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Am Thankful For…

My Faith.  Without it, I would have nothing.  God has provided everything in my life and I’m truly blessed.  I’m daily humbled by His graciousness and love.

My husband.  He loves me, supports me and makes me laugh.  We’ve had a wonderful 11 years together and I cannot wait to grow old (in his case-older) with him.

DJ_P_3045copy1

My siblings.  I always tell Jeff the reason I don’t have a lot of external friends is because I have my sister and brothers.  They were my playmates when I was young and they are my friends now.  I know that they may not always agree with me but they will ALWAYS have my back. 

223

My parents.  They raised me and made me the woman I am today.  I’m able to be confident and successful because of their love and support.

DJ_P_3094_1    DJ_R_5111

My four beautiful nieces.  Brooklyn is leaving her babyhood behind and has become so loving and helpful as she matures.  Kalea has a stubborn streak that is truly non negotiable.  Hailey is such a happy baby, even as she enters her terrible twos.  Noellie is content to be left alone watching cartoons.  They. Are. Perfect.

Noelle11-3-1IMG_6656IMG_6331       IMG_6732

My Second Sister.  She’s easy going, hilarious and has a bizarre fear of spiders.

IMG_5913

My husband’s family.  They have welcomed me with open arms and raised a truly awesome man.

DJ_P_3073copy1

My health.  Every morning I wake up and am able to get out of bed on my own. 

My job.  Although it is truly not what I thought I would be doing, I have security and a pay check.  I’m fortunate for that.

My fur daughter.  Although she prefers Jeff, she’ll be my cuddle buddy when he’s not around. 

IMG_6618

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  May yours be filled with lots family memories and turkey!