Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Night Fun

As predicted, our morning started off lazy.  Jeff and I lounged around until Shannon came over to go Christmas shopping. 

Chloe1    IMG_6556

Shannon and I hit Ontario Mills and got a lot of cute stuff for Christmas.  One of my favorite items I got was for my niecey Hailey.  Shannon never lets me buy this type of gift for Brooklyn and Kalea but I knew she couldn’t say no when I mentioned it was for Hailey.  So cute! 

After shopping, Danny and the girls came over for some dinner and Toy Story 3.  As soon as Jeff laid down to rest, Brooklyn jumped right on his stomach.  It was funny, until it squeezed a fart out of Jeff-hence Brooklyn having to pinch her nose closed.  Then the two of them teamed up against Chloe and had fun teasing her. 

IMG_6558    IMG_6559

IMG_6563

As we were saying good bye to the girls for the night, Chloe decided to go trolling for leftovers.  Don’t worry Jeff, Shannon put her on the table-Chloe didn’t jump up by herself. 

Chloe2