Thursday, July 18, 2013

Three for the last time

I can’t believe it’s been over a week since I last posted.  It has been a long and crazy week and yes, Mackenzie is home!!  I didn’t get to post the below before we headed to the hospital so bear with me…more Mackenzie info to come soon!!

One of the last things I wanted to do while it was just Jeff & I was to go out to breakfast.  I knew it would be awhile until we could go out to a restaurant so Jeff searched for local places and we found Molly’s Souper.  The best thing, it was dog friendly so Chloe came along!

photo 2 photo 3

We headed out on Sunday and were seated on the patio.  Chloe did such a good job and just chilled under the table.

photo 1

We each ordered or meals and got Chloe her own special dog meal to enjoy. 

photo 1 (2)photo 3 (2)

photo 2 (2)

photo 4

The meal was pretty good and of course we loved that it was dog friendly.  We’ll definitely be back once Kenz is old enough to go out. 

But for now, it was just the 3 of us!