Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: A Year In Review

Before moving on to a new year…let’s reflect on 2010.  (I know, so zen of me!)  There were many good things that happened during 2010 and I am so grateful. 

1.  I celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary with the love of my life.

2.  God showed His mercy when my niece survived being hit by a car. 

3.  Our family was blessed with the birth of my 4th!!! niece. 

4.  My fur daughter turned 1!

5.  I received a pretty good promotion at work, which allowed Jeff to leave his job from Hades.

6.  Jeff and I went on an all expense paid cruise.

7.  I started running again and enjoy it more than I ever did in the past.

8.  I celebrated my last birthday in my 20’s.  Actually this is sort of sad.

9.  Jeff and I made the spontaneous decision to purchase Disneyland passes and have already gotten our $ worth. 

10.  I am one year closer to paying off my car. 

Am I forgetting anything??? 

I’m still deciding on if I’m going to be making any resolutions.  I think new year resolutions are a little sad because they are generally always broken.  I might make some easy ones to ensure success.  Haha!  That is so me. 

Happy New Year!