Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Part II

What???  Christmas is not over?  Well, at least not for us.  Winking smile

We were supposed to go to Jeff’s mom’s house in the mountains, but at the last minute we had a change of plans and instead had everyone over to our house. 

Jeff picked up his brothers and Libby picked up Railynn (Andrew’s girlfriend) and Juan Pollo (the food, not a person, lol). 

After we ate, we opened our gifts.  Libby gave Jeff and I a green gift bag filled with goodies. 

IMG_7617IMG_7618

Inside it had a cute 2010 Christmas picture frame, some Body Shop soap, popcorn and candy, and movie tickets for Arclight Theater.  I have never heard of it before but I guess it’s similar to dinner theater but instead of a play, you see a movie.  I’m pretty excited to use them! 

IMG_7621IMG_7623

Collin and Andrew bought me a Barnes and Noble gift card to use with my Reader.  I cannot wait to spend it and have a list of books I’m looking forward to buying.  They got Jeff a Big 5

I hope they enjoyed their cards that Jeff picked out personally.  Let’s just say one had a reference to Santa’s beard and the other had poo. 

And now…my Christmas is over.