Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 364 of 2010

The work week after Christmas is always the hardest.  Especially this year since New Year’s Day lands on the weekend, I had a whole 5 days to work. 

The drive in to work was made a little more bearable with the view.  The rain these last few days has left a nice covering of snow on the mountains. 

IMG_7637

I decided why not prolong the inevitable a few more minutes and stopped for my last red cup of this year.  Only one more work day to go!

IMG_7640

Once I got home, Jeff and I went for a run.  Right before we stepped out, I glanced at my phone and realized it was 42 degrees!  Yikes.  Good thing I had on one of my new long sleeved running shirts on!  It kept me warm and dry the whole run.  I also took my new Garmin and loved it!  It really kept me motivated to slow or increase my pace.

Check out our stats below. 

IMG_7646

Another sub 12 min/mile.  I’ll take it! 

We are still debating whether or not to sign up for the Disneyland Half Marathon.  Registration opens 1/3/11 but fills up quickly and is pricey.  They have a 5k that also runs through the park but is that shooting too low? 

Decisions, decisions…