Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Calling in sick

Last night Jeff broke the bad news…he thought he was getting sick.

ARGH!  I hate being around sick people.  Granted I had a cold about 2 weeks ago so I probably passed along my germs to Jeff, I was still pretty po’d when he said he wasn’t feeling well.

To aid in his recovery lessening the chance I would get sick so he felt better, I made him some of the best tea around, Starbucks Calm tea.  This tea is the perfect tea to drink when you are feeling under the weather.  I swear it helped me kick that cold in a couple of days. 

Fast forward to this morning…

Jeff’s symptoms were still hanging around, and therefore he called in sick. 

He promised he would rest on the couch for maximum getting well benefits.  Around mid-morning he sent me proof of his promise.

Chloe1

And where else would Chloe be but cuddling next to her fur daddy?  At one point, she was so comfortable, she fell asleep next to him! 

Chloe2

That dog!  She definitely loves her fur dad!