Friday, April 8, 2011

Rainbows and Rain

Today I spent time with these two lovely ladies. 

IMG_9070IMG_9071

We originally had plans to hang out with Hailey and Noelle in the sunny OC but Uncle Chad got sick and stayed home with his germy self, ruining our plans. 

Instead we hung out at my house, watched movies and played with fairies and food. 

Towards the later afternoon, I drove the girls home where they showed me their newest place to hide.  On the outside it appears to be just an ordinary chest…

IMG_9073

…but on the inside two tiny girls.  Brooklyn was trying to convince Chloe to jump in with them.  Not happening. 

IMG_9074

IMG_9075

After dinner, Chloe and I made our way home.  The forecast said rain all day, but by early evening, it still hadn’t started raining.  But it was getting COLD.

Chloe took up position in the rear.  You know, to warn me of any cars tailgating. 

IMG_9076

IMG_9077

On the way home, we drove through a couple of rain showers.  The first one had big fat rain drops that startled Chloe. 

Because of the rain, a beautiful rainbow had formed.  And of course, having my camera on me, I attempted to capture the rainbow while driving. 

IMG_9078

IMG_9079

While driving in the rain that is.  There was only one time that I caught myself focusing on the camera too long and realized that I should be focusing on the cars in front of me.  Oops.  Smile

IMG_9081

IMG_9082