Saturday, April 16, 2011

Suite treats

Thanks to my dad for sending over dinner!  Tonight we had ribs, pasta, broccoli and watermelon.  Well when I say ‘we’ I mean Jeff & I and Danny & the girls.  For some reason my dad said not to give any of the food to Shannon.  Weird.  So instead we gave her some leftover rice from a few days back.

IMG_9162

IMG_9163

Don’t worry Dad, we listened to you.  Winking smile

For dessert the girls wanted popsicles.  Remembering how much they liked Otter Pops, Jeff surprised them with a whole box full!

IMG_9165IMG_9167

And I surprised Jeff & Danny with So Cal’s best cupcakes!

IMG_9168

IMG_9170

Pancakes & Bacon for Danny…

IMG_9172

Meyer Lemon w/Pomegranate frosting for me…

IMG_9173

A White & Black for Jeff & I to share later…

IMG_9174

(And an unpictured Pumpkin Pie that Jeff enjoyed.)

Since Danny is a big fan of bacon, he was especially looking forward to eating his cupcake. 

IMG_9175

Until 2 little munchkins swooped in and demanded samples.  They both tried their best to get the big piece of bacon on top but I’m pretty sure they were unsuccessful.

IMG_9176

Oh, and unfortunately, no cupcakes for Shannon.

Just kidding, she bought some for herself and already enjoyed a Red Velvet.  Smile