Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cole’s Clubhouse

Saturday afternoon, Cole celebrated his 2nd birthday with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party. 

Cole’s mom is super, super creative and made a lot of the decorations herself.  She had Disney character cut outs, lots of balloons, and Mickey Mouse cupcakes with Oreo cookies for ears.  Rebecca’s mom even made cake pops that looked professional!  Note to self:  Hire this woman!

Jeff and I arrived to the party a little late but were just in time to watch Cole open up his gifts.

IMG_9206

IMG_9207

I was really impressed with Jeff’s gift shopping!  I let him go to the store by himself, pick out the gift and wrap it.  At one point he was like, WOW I can’t believe you trust me!  I was like, dude you’re a guy buy a little guy a gift.  You can’t mess it up!  Now if he needed to buy one of our nieces a gift, I would definitely be right next to him.  Girls are just different. 

IMG_9208

IMG_9209

IMG_9210

Yeah!  A construction truck that makes noise!  Nice job babe!!

IMG_9211

IMG_9212

He especially enjoyed all car themed gifts and wanted to open each of them right then. 

Happy birthday Cole!  How your 2nd year is filled with lots of toys and trips to Disneyland. 

Maybe even a little brother/sister??? Winking smile