Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Paddy’s Day

IMG953009[1]

St. Patrick’s Day is probably one of Jeff’s favorite holidays.  That and Thanksgiving.  And maybe Halloween.  Or Christmas.  Definitely my birthday. 

I digress.  Jeff celebrated his St. Paddy’s Day with corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and beer.  He wore his festive Irish Yoga t-shirt and then hung out with friends to celebrate the Irish holiday. 

IMG_0411

IMG_0412

Where was I?  Being a bah humbug at home.  I started the day off fine, but progressively started to feel crummy.  My chest feels “heavy” like someone is sitting on it.  I took my asthma meds (you know, the required dose and not the Dione dose) and upped my vitamin C for the day.  I better not be getting a cold.  We have a 6 mile run tomorrow and a 10k next weekend.  Plus there is still that dang rain in the forecast tomorrow.

I complain digress. 

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  Have an Irish Car Bomb for me! 

IMG_0406

PS Nope, I didn’t even wear green.  Told you, bah humbug.