Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pizza and Presents

Yesterday my mom came down to visit and we headed to BJ’s for some lunch.  C&C were in the area and joined us. 

Hailey and Noelle (especially Noelle!!) did so good at the restaurant. 

IMG_0427

IMG_0428

At first Hailey was didn’t want to sit next to my mom, but eventually she warmed up to her and requested to move closer.  When I asked her to pose for a picture, she did but I must have taken too long because she decided to take a bite of pizza during the picture.  Hah, photobombed by a piece of pizza. 

IMG_0431

After lunch Shannon, Mom and myself went shopping.  We found an introductory price for a massage and may or may not have scheduled an appointment for my birthday. 

That night we had everyone over for dinner.  Poor Kalea wasn’t feeling well and even had to go to the ER yesterday. 

IMG_0436

Brooklyn and Kalea were participating in their first fundraising and pressured the adults to buy stuff. 

IMG_0438

Since Hailey’s birthday had passed and Noelle’s is coming up, Mom bought them a gift. 

IMG_0440

IMG_0441

And then Brooklyn taught Hailey how to do jumping jacks. 

IMG_0442

Practice makes perfect!  Smile

IMG_0443

It was a late night and now Jeff and I are up early to run 2 miles – our first all week since my breathing has been OOC (out of control).  Wish us luck!