Sunday, March 11, 2012

My morning alone

Now that the weather is warming up and spring is here-ish, Jeff has started mountain bike riding again.  This morning was his second ride for the week, which left me alone to my own devices this morning. 

Since I had a run to make up, I ran two AWESOME miles on the treadmill.  I have to admit I am definitely warming up to the treadmill.  This brings the weeks mileage to…

image

Next week’s LR is 6 miles and then the week after that is the Knott’s Berry Farm 10k. 

Usually on ride days, I have to wait for Jeff to come home to make coffee (yes, I am the least domesticated wife out there.)  But not todaaaayyyyy!  Yesterday, as a treat to ourselves for finally sitting down and doing our taxes, we bought a Keurig! 

IMG_0373

One perfect serving of freshly brewed coffee “made” by moi = best cup of coffee evah. 

IMG_0374