Thursday, May 3, 2012

Three Wonderful Years

Yesterday Jeff and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary!!

IMG_0035

We had originally planned on going out of town yesterday, but a work meeting got in the way and instead we found ourselves in Irvine last night. 

I had mentioned to Jeff that this was the first year since our wedding that we would not be eating at the Chart House in Redondo Beach.  Since I was a little sad, he surprised me with reservations at the Newport location!

IMG_0027

On the inside it looked very similar to the one we were married at. 

IMG_0030

Only the view wasn’t as good.  Oh well, close enough. 

IMG_0028

IMG_0032

We ordered the lava cake for dessert and it was delicious!!

IMG_0033

IMG_0036

IMG_0040

IMG_0043

After dinner we headed back to our hotel room.  We were right next to the airport and the view looked pretty nice from our room. 

IMG_0050

Thank you for a wonderful evening my love!!