Wednesday, June 27, 2012

06.24.07

The other day I saw 6/24 approaching on the calendar and thought to myself…hmmm why is that day sticking out in my mind.  The day came and went without any other thought.

It wasn’t until I was on my way home from work today when it struck me. 

June 24, 2007 was the day that Jeff proposed.  <3

IMG_1660

I copied our engagement story from out About Us page.  Enjoy!

On June 24, 2007, Jeff and I decided to hike the Diamond Head Trail. We got up early and I had no clue what was going to happen. We stopped for some early breakfast and then drove to Diamond Head.

IMG_1642

IMG_1643

Half way up the trail I started having problems with my asthma. Of course being the well organized girl I am not my inhaler was down the trail locked safely in our car. We stopped for awhile and Jeff later told me he thought he would be proposing in the back of an ambulance. We continued after resting a bit and made it to the top.

IMG_1644

IMG_1646

It was CROWDED! By then I was hot, sweaty and wheezing. We took some scenic pictures and then decided to head down.

IMG_1649_edited-1

IMG_1651

IMG_1653

IMG_1654

Right before, Jeff pulled me to a little area of to the side and proposed. I was so surprised, it completely came out of nowhere!

IMG_1656

That inactive volcano will always hold a special place in my heart. 

IMG_1658

IMG_1662

I love you babe!