Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catching Up

I finally sent the pictures on my phone to myself, so I have a couple of things to catch up on. 

Earlier this month, our poor baby nieces had the stomach flu.  Noelle was the first to come down with it and had gone days without being able to keep much down.  Crystal needed an emergency babysitter since she had to pick up Chad somewhere. 

And this is how I found myself with this sick little girl. 

2012-05-09_19-15-41_898

She had just had a full meal before Crystal waved goodbye out the door, hence the sheet on the floor and the bowl.  I kept telling her to throw up in the bowl if she needed to.  She just looked at me, smiled and put her cup in the bowl. 

2012-05-09_19-40-56_3

Noelle is pretty spunky when she’s feeling like herself.  She was so quiet that day you could tell she wasn’t feeling good. 

Moving forward a couple of weekends, Chloe had just come back from the groomers.  She had a fresh cut and I thought it would be cute to put a couple of bows in her hair.  It lasted for about 10 seconds before she swatted them out. 

2012-05-19_09-36-39_919