Friday, September 14, 2012

Triple Digits

Seriously the weather has been out of control.  We’ve had more days of 100+ degree weather than not.  I can’t even remember the last time I opened a window.  I’ve been stalking my weather app excessively, just watching the temps going up.  I’m so ready for fall.  Can you tell?

securedownload[1]

Yep, 108 in my part of the US. 

Because we’ve been living on the surface of the sun it’s been hot, last weekend Brooky and I ran late at night.  We went shopping for some new running clothes and she was super excited to try them out.

IMG958865

IMG950790IMG955362

Doesn’t she look totally legit in the picture above on the right??? 

IMG956344

Look at those legs!  Blurred because she’s running so fast!  She’s doing her first kid’s race in a couple of weekends and is beyond happy that everyone gets a medal.