Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hold the Frosting

Jeff’s work had ordered some cupcakes for one of their meetings.  There was a slight mix up and some extra Sprinkles cupcakes were delivered to Jeff’s building.    

IMG_1514

Sprinkles is known as the “Original Cupcake Bakery”.  These are supposed to be THE cupcakes.  The box had a red velvet with cream cheese frosting and a cinnamon sugar cupcake sans frosting.

IMG_1515

While I’m a big fan of sweets, these gourmet cupcakes haven’t been hitting the spot.  The frosting is just too sweet and too much.  So I chose the cinnamon sugar cupcake and HELLO DELICIOUS.  This is my new favorite.  No frosting needed.  I tasted like a snickerdoodle muffin, pefectly moist and just the right amount of sweet.  Now how do I get some accidently sent to my office???