Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween

I don’t really get excited for Halloween and can’t remember the last time I dressed up.  I think because my family didn’t celebrate it when we were kids, I never got too into it.  Usually at work I wear something orangeish and call it good. 

However this year was different.  My boss gave us 2 reasons to encourage people to dress up.

  1. Only those dressing up could get casual dress.  Everyone else had to wear business attire.
  2. The winning group won a pizza lunch.

Jeans and pizza?  I guess I gotta participate. 

Our team did a nice job decorating our cubicles with cemetery decorations.

IMG_1568

IMG_1569 IMG_1579

They even had a scary dessert contest.

IMG_1571

IMG_1572 IMG_1574

IMG_1575 IMG_1578

And here is our team…

IMG_1581

We won the pizza lunch and I got to wear jeans.  Successful day at work.  Smile