Friday, May 17, 2013

Momma Gets an A+-31 Weeks

I wrote this post this past Monday but forgot to post it before I left for Sacramento.  A little late, but here you go!

I’m going to take a moment to pat myself on my back.  The nurse at my doctor’s said since I was doing such a good job on my new diet and testing, I could go down from 4 daily tests to 2!  Oh yeah!  The overachiever in me had to call Jeff immediately to brag. 

You may have noticed in the picture below that there is a new piece of furniture in the baby’s room (on the left side of the picture). 

IMG_1009

Sometime this week Jeff sat down and put together Kenz’s dresser.  The reviews all said it was going to take forever so he split it up between 2 days and 2 six packs.  Winking smile

IMG_0957IMG_0960

IMG_0961

Chloe and I stood off in the sidelines to cheer him on.

IMG_0958

And then she needed some cuddles.  Smile

IMG_0959

What else is going on?

  • This week is my last flight while pregnant.  Cross your fingers it’s a smooth flight.
  • My abs have been sore from Kenz’s constant kicking/moving.  Jeff did me a solid and rubbed my stomach muscles…felt so good!
  • I’m nervous that my first trimester nausea is returning.  Two days this last week I felt so nauseous in the afternoon I thought for sure I was going to revisit my porcelain friend. 

Only 9 more weeks to go!  See you next week.  Smile