Saturday, January 8, 2011

Is it perfect?

As soon as Brooklyn and Kalea came over tonight, they requested Play-Doh.  I normally will do everything in my power to get out of playing with this stuff but, tonight I caved. 

Bring out the doh, bring on the mess. 

Kalea had a Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head set.  You make molds of eyes, ears, lips, accessories and add them onto the ‘tato head. 

IMG_7762

After she added some parts, she kept asking “is it perfect”.  You tell me…are the perfect?

IMG_7771IMG_7781

Not completely happy with her first attempt Picasso Kalea continued. 

IMG_7772IMG_7778IMG_7779

And here are her end results.  Tell the truth, you feel a little scared for Mr. Tato Head, don’t you?

IMG_7793IMG_7792

But don’t worry for him, they are in love. 

IMG_7782IMG_7783

Brooklyn enjoyed her Strawberry Shortcake molds.  Enjoyed making them and then steam rolling them flat. 

IMG_7785IMG_7786IMG_7788

We enjoyed some healthy juice as a snack.  I love that both girls enjoy drinking this juice.  It’s all natural and has fruits and vegetables.  Never tried it?  Take a chance, it’s pretty good!

IMG_7798IMG_7800IMG_7796

This is where I had reached my Play-doh limits.  I politely excused myself from the table and let Shannon take over.  Together, Shannon and Brooklyn made the below ‘cake’. 

IMG_7810

And then covered it in pixie dust.  Doesn’t it look delicious?

IMG_7812IMG_7816

I’ll take some green juice instead.