Monday, July 11, 2011

Delayed

I’m so lame. 

Instead of waking up and one of the first things I did was check my flight, I got up and started getting ready. 

Apparently my flight had other ideas and hit the snooze button.  Not once, but twice. 

As of last night my flight was scheduled to leave at 11:55 am.  This morning, when I arrived at the airport at 10:00 am, my flight was rescheduled to 2:30 pm.  I just checked online and now what???  Delayed until 3:15 pm.

image

Wahhhh!!!!  I won’t be arriving to my destination until 9:15 pm.  Apparently my destination had one heck of a summer storm this morning. 

I’ve already browsed the internet, worked on my emails and now am trying to convince my stomach for holding out another 30 minutes until I eat.  Not sure if I’m going to win that battle. 

Lamesauce.