Saturday, July 23, 2011

My baby niece

My baby niece is the rough and tumble niece.  She’s the one that’s going to grow up and be way too mature for the other kids her age.  She’s going to be able to hang with the boys and slide into home like it was her J-O-B. 

To demonstrate how “tough” she is, she was playing with her toy and decided to head butt it.  C’mon!  That toy needed to be showed who was boss. 

The results…a nice little shiner on the side of her face.  You can see it a little in the below picture. 

IMG_0419

She did it right in front of me.  One second she’s fine.  The next she is smacking her head on Barbie’s house.  (Guess that Barbie is just TOO peppy for her!).  I almost cried when I first saw it and then tried to ice it immediately after. 

But Miss Rough and Tumble was hardly phased.  She kept going on her merry way. 

IMG_0414

IMG_0415

Next time niecie, maybe just tell me if a toy is in your way and I’ll move it.  No need to head butt it during a moment of frustration. 

Someone else who wasn’t phased?  Chloe slept most of the afternoon.  Smile

IMG_0417