Sunday, July 17, 2011

A New Running Accessory

While in San Francisco, I picked up a new running hat.  On a couple of our weekend runs, my face has gotten a bit sunburned.  Sunscreen burned my eyes when I sweated so I thought I’d go another route.

What do you think?

IMG_0399

{LOL, I think I look tired and should go back to bed!!}

It’s been a week since my last run, due to traveling, so we took Chloe with us so I could use her as an excuse to walk.  Smile

I was feeling good and keeping a faster than normal pace until about .8 into the run.  At almost a mile, my shins started to ache.  I’m so afraid of shin pain since the last time they hurt I was sidelined for a month without running.  We decided to cut the run short, better to be safe than sorry. 

Today we are going to be celebrating my MIL’s birthday in her neck of the woods.  Have a great Sunday!!  Chad…If we get home early no worries, I’m sending Jeff over to help.