Sunday, July 10, 2011

a pictureless post

I know…B-O-R-I-N-G.  But for me today wasn’t, so I’m posting anyway.  Winking smile

This morning, Shannon and I had appointments to get massages.  It’s been 6 months since my last one and I was so looking forward to my appointment.  It felt so good and now my muscles have the familiar ache of having all the knots worked out.

Right after the massage I had to head on home to shower and get changed.  Jeff had made plans to go to Disneyland with our friends James, Rebecca and their son Cole.  Unfortunately, since I overbooked my day with the massage, Jeff went ahead and I joined them…4 hours later.

Once I got there poor Cole was so tired and the temps were getting hot that J & R decided to call it a day.  No worries, they have passes too so we’ll be going together again in the future.  Jeff and I hopped onto Astro Blasters since it only had a 15 minute wait.  I total beat Jeff (for the first time) but the camera wouldn’t take the picture of the score.  BOOO.  We headed out since I had a lot more to do today but grabbed a quick lunch at the Tacqueria and some beignets for Shannon.

Once home I started packing for my work trip and reading the required material.  Around 4pm, the older nieces and Danny arrived for a dip in the pool.  I had to pass since I had laundry to do, but I know they still had fun without me. 

It’s time for me to go to bed now.  Good night!!