Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I’m not paying a DIME!

I actually shouted that at one of my team members this afternoon.  She sits two desks away from me.  And had an upset customer on the phone.  #sorry  #oneofthosedays

For some reason this week has been ROUGH at work.  I’m not sure if it’s a full moon or the change in my medication, but I am literally on the verge of rolling my eyes at Every. Single. Person.

I got home today and so much wanted to do this…

IMG_8544

…but we didn’t have any wine.  So instead the husband went for chocolate.  Fudgey chocolate were my actual instructions.

IMG_0048 (480x640)

He’s downstairs making them as I type.  And just a glimpse into the new meds my doctor wants me to take. 

IMG_0051 (640x480)

Come on?!?  I think she’s effing with me because that sucker is huge!  #twss

Enough complaining, I’m out.